PETA Companies that do and do not test on animals.
I have always had a compassion for animals and have never investigated into PETA and
organization. I do believe in their principles to protect innocent animals. When I saw the cruel,violent and unethical practices these people were doing to kill these animals without pain killers I felt ill. I was crying for the pain of the animals, and for the horrible violence toward them. This needs to STOP! I continued to read the website and came across the section which states companies which do and do not test on animals.
Here is a list of companies that DO test on animals. This includes many huge well known companies which is really a shame. I wish they can find an alternative. Companies like bobby brown,estee lauder,johnson and johnson, mac,almay,axe. I found it interesting like companies making women personal products are also tested on animals which makes me sick.
http://www.mediapeta.com/peta/PDF/companiesdotest.pdf. '
There are companies which do NOT test on animals which I now support more. These companies which do not for example are, nyx,urban decay,tart, ahava,bath and body works elf and more.
Going on the site www.peta.org inspired me to make a change and help animals in need and spead the work against animal abuse and violence.
We can make the change by writing to these companies and telling them stop testing on animals. We can stop buying their products or reduce the amount. We can also support peta and help animals in need. Many laws need to be made to protect the rights of animals and have as little pain as possible if they will be killed.
Testing on animals and in labs for scientific research is another subject. I do not really agree on testing on animals if it will harm,torture or kill them. Some of these peta videos showing animal abuse made me so upset I really need to do something about it.
I hope you all start spreading the message and help animals and not hurt them.
I hope you follow my new blog.
Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment